I know all of you ladies want your booty to be nice and peachy. We want it to be toned, plump, and nice and round! I have the best workouts and great tips so you can grow those glutes!
Here are some tips that I feel are very helpful when trying to grow my glutes:
- Train your glutes twice a week. Incorporate quad exercises as well, but make sure to get in glute workouts twice a week.
- Give yourself the proper amount of time to rest. Your glutes need three days to fully recover.
- Incorporate compound exercises.
- Use the progressive overload method. Progressive overload is the gradual increase of stress placed upon your body during exercise. So, essentially, adding more weight each set during your workouts.
- Focus heavily on the mind to muscle connection. Really really think about the muscle you are working on.
- Activate your glute muscles before training them. Activating your glutes will wake them up and get them ready for the workout.
- Eat in a caloric surplus. Your glutes are a fairly large muscle and require a lot of calories for energy.
- Squeeeezeeee the booty during every exercise.
- You always want to be pushing through the heel.
Some of my favorite booty building exercises:
- Hip thrusts (the absolute best workout for growing your booty.)
- Reverse hack squat
- Reverse lunges
- Barbell glute bridge
- Cable kickbacks
- Sumo deadlift
- Cable pull throughs
- Split Squats
Here is a fun booty workout you should incorporate each week! Note: S/S = Super set meaning perform one workout following the second one immediately after before taking a quick rest.
4 x 15, 12, 10, 8(add weight each set, the last few reps should be VERY difficult)
S/S Single leg glute bridges w/ hip thrusts
4 x 12 each leg (have your leg elevated on bench) … Hipthrusts superset by glute bridges hahahahahahahahahaha.
4 x 12
4 x 20
S/S Sumo Squats w/ dumbbell w/good mornings
4 x 10 (I like to stand on two benches or boxes so I am ableto squat deeper and get a fuller range of motion
3 x 25
S/S Burpees w/abductor machine
3 x 10